The Glass woman



The Glass woman,  NFT collection reflects the tremendous purity and fragility of women, and at the same time, glass is Very sharp and deadly in case you broke it. I was inspired by a lot of my female friend who was broken and had the energy to stand up again and raise and support their child and friends also. 
Why glass?
Glass is a very pure material that was born from sand, and this was reflected in the women's softness and kindness, transparency.
Glass also is a very hard material in case you broke it you can use it to Defend yourself you can use it as a weapon and use it to Eliminate bound restrictions on movement.
Simply this is how I see all women all over the world and this was reflected in my recent artwork.
But in this collection, after my 48 hand-made pics I decided to create a PFP using my 48 varieties to generate 20000 pics actually I can generate 163840000000 pics, and this is my gift for all women around the world. That is because no woman is like another one and each woman has unlimited diversity. 

Comments

Popular Posts